Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dr. Glass




Those are two EP's that everyone should listen to. They're the Radio Cassette Exchange EP and the Fluorescent Grey EP by Deerhunter. I like them at least. I have the first one on CD if anyone wants to borrow it.

Anyway.

Tairua was good. Brittany needed a change of scenery so I gave her one. Good thing God decided to bless us with good weather too, it made the weekend so much better. I definitely plan on going there again when it gets warmer. Maybe a smaller group though.

Also, had my first big touch of the Holy Spirit in almost forever last night at church. Good times. Spoke in tongues for like 40 straight minutes. I think it's been about 10 months since I last felt God like that, which was Beach Mission. Hopefully this years Beach Mission is even better.

2 comments:

  1. how big was this tairua group? AND - i'll listen to the ep's if you can give them to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was 7 of us, including me. I'll bring the Radio Cassette Exchange EP to your party if I remember.

    ReplyDelete