Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things

I can't seem to shake this depressing feeling, it seems to sneak up on me, especially at night before I go to sleep. Perhaps I should pray against it. Maybe it's cause I'm kinda stressed out these days, I don't really have the best self esteem at the moment.

But enough of that.

The Temper Trap and Republic Of Tigers are two very good bands. I like Temper Trap better though.

I hope I can get enough work in the coming months to afford to live here and simultaneously go to Beach Mission, Godfest and Ohope.

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy (you can not escape my posts on your blog)
    Straight up, you are getting a mix cd.
    Its going to happen.
    aka, i'll bring it on sunday, cos i'm working every day till then.
    if it makes you feel any better i have the worst job in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO job, ha. Fourth week of 'holidays'.

    ReplyDelete