Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Feliz Navidad

Prospero.

Trying to decide what restaurant to go to on Saturday before Alecia's house warming. Maybe that new Japanese place on Lunn Ave, Hokkaido. Probably the best and most authentic Japanese restaurant I've ever been to. Really good food too.

Been kinda worrying about money since works been quite slow lately, but I just got back paid this morning so I'm sorted for at least another couple of weeks. Hopefully work picks up so I don't have to get another job.

Totally keen for both Godfest and Beach mission. I've stopped eating poopy foods and started exercising again for summer. Tedious work but it'll probably be worth it.

Excited slash unsure slash scared about other things, but here's hoping they go well.


2 comments:

  1. I just realised after posting this that it seems more like an inner monologue than a blog. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete