Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Bored

Day 9 of my impromptu ‘holiday’. I’m really starting to get worried about my job now, I don’t know how I can properly sustain myself without regular work. I certainly won’t be able to continue to afford living in the flat without an income. I really don’t want to move home…Perhaps it is time I began looking for a new line of work that is actually reliable. I have seen too much OC this past week, I would much rather be out there working.

Besides that, I’ve been in my best mood since ever. For a particular reason that will not be mentioned on the internet. Lets just hope it works out.

Jordy and Oli should be heading here soon, maybe they can entertain me today.

Oh! By the way, pray for my knee!

(I don’t think anyone is reading this)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeremy I am reading this so up urs. Um I kinda know what you mean, last week I was home from tour and didn't have anything on till friday really... I played alot of pokemon and worried about life but friday came and now I have heaps to do and booked in more recording etc. I am less worried about life again. Also um Jeremiah 17:5 do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, perhaps a little faith is just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete